7 Gifts to Give Your Child: Parenting That Will Touch Their Future
7 Gifts to Give Your Child: Parenting That Will Touch Their Future by Myrna Lapres
Parenting isn’t simply learning the right techniques or words of wisdom—we guide our children through our relationship with them. Whether your child is two, twelve or twenty-two, 7 Gifts to Give Your Child—Parenting That Will Touch Their Future, provides you with steps to strengthen that relationship.
- Discover how to cultivate a place of belonging and connection in your home.
- Learn the power of the family meeting and how chores become contributions to the family and foster responsibility.
- Create opportunities for instilling wisdom and resilience in your child that will serve them now and through their whole life.
- Becoming a parent is an opportunity to be awakened to the areas in our own life that need our attention.
- Learn how to re-parent yourself so you can fully enjoy life, be present to your child and be the best parent you can be!
- Help them find the joy of accountability and give them the gift of experiences that support their self-efficacy.
Experienced educator and family & relationship coach Myrna Lapres brings her wisdom and experience together with proven, practical methods of loving and guiding your child. She believes that more than any other relationship, parenting calls us to find our best selves. And through the process, we discover our own healing and joy!
6 x 0.41 x 9 inches